Nutritional message: This recipe is high in nutritional value which is a rich source of energy, fibers, and antioxidants. These bites can be prepared quickly and stored in an airtight container or refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Calories in 1 ball: 94 Kcal
Ingredients: (20 servings)
- 1 cup of dry oats
- ½ cup of flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons of dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and chill dough in the refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough into small pieces of balls.